Professional Learning Information
Professional Development Office has MOVED!
We are located at VanHoose Ed. Center
All certified teachers are required by KRS 158.070 to earn a minimum of 24 hours of
professional development credit each year to maintain their certification.
All instructional classified staff are required to earn a minimum of 24 hours of
professional development credit each year.
Professional Learning sessions for the March 13, 2017 flex day are now available for registration on pdCentral.
- To check the number of required professional development hours needed by the March 13, 2017 flex day, instructional staff may go to Quick Help and click on Professional Development Requirement.
- View your Credit History and complete any pending evaluations to ensure that credit hours have been earned for all sessions you attend in 2016-17.
Professional Learning Questions?
Tech Support: 485-3552
• Please be prompt. Sessions close 15 minutes after the designated starting time.
• Children are not allowed at professional learning sessions.
• Animals are not allowed at professional learning sessions. (Exception: service animals)