Professional Learning Information
UPDATE: 2016-17 Summer PD registration is now open!
- View your Credit History and complete any pending evaluations to ensure that credit hours have been earned for all sessions you attend in 2015-16.
- All pending evaluations will disappear after June 30, 2016.
- PD sessions attended on May 28, 2016 and beyond will be credited to the 2016-17 academic year.
All certified teachers are required by KRS 158.070 to earn a minimum of 24 hours of
professional development credit each year to maintain their certification.
Professional Learning Questions?
Tech Support: 485-3552
• Please be prompt. Sessions close 15 minutes after the designated starting time.
• Children are not allowed at professional learning sessions.
• Animals are not allowed at professional learning sessions. (Exception: service animals)