Professional Development Information
Note to All PD Participants:
Per district policy:
In the event of school cancellation or early dismissal of school
due to inclement weather all PD sessions will be canceled.
Remember to view your Credit Histroy and complete any pending evaluations to ensure that credit hours have been earned for all sessions you have attended.
To check the number of required professional development hours, certified staff may go to Quick Help and click on Professional Development Requirements for Teachers.
All certified teachers are required by KRS 158.070 to earn a minimum of 24 hours of professional development credit each year to maintain their certification.
Contact the following offices regarding concerns and questions related to professional development hours.
· Administrators Tiffeny Gerstner, EILA, VanHoose/HR 485-6794
· Certified Teachers PD Office, Gheens, Room G03 485-3415
· Classified Staff Linda Johnson, VanHoose/HR 485-6636
· New Teachers Geneva Price, VanHoose/HR 485-3745
Due to liability issues,
• Children are not allowed at professional development sessions.
• Animals are not allowed at professional development sessions.
(Exception: service animals)